Friday, November 19, 2010

Anchor: Liberty Ale (American Pale Ale) 6.0%

Drank From: bottle, pured into a pint glass


Anytime you visit a brewery, you are predisposed to liking it, in my opinion. It is part of the "sport" of enjoying good beer. You tie memories and and a sense of ownership to that particular brewery. I went to Anchor on my honeymoon and had a blast. However, in my own defense, I enjoyed this beer at Virginia Beach the year before.   It pours a nice golden color with excellent head, and is everything that you expect from and APA. It's bitter and hoppy, but less drastic than an IPA. Its well rounded quality makes this beer very drinkable. This should accentuate everyone's beer repertoire...yeah, I went there!


http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28/665
My Rating: A/4.5

No comments: