Monday, January 10, 2011

Coors: Killian's Irish Red (American Amber/Red Ale) 4.9%

                           Drank From: bottle, poured into a pint glass

Ok, I have debated whether or not to even review beer like this because I am not interested in taking a snobby, snide approach to a beer that doesn't claim to be a craft brew. I crack a Natty Ice from time to time, and I would be lying to say that I didn't enjoy it. All beer has it's place. Although Killian's is better served with a drop shot of Baileys and Jamison, it can be enjoyed for what it is...affordable beer. 

My Rating: C/2.8

2 comments:

davolala said...

I think you 'cracked' one too many Natty Icessss while writing this post, because Killians is awesome!

Kyle said...

Don't hate! I like Killian's but I'm not going to grade it as high as other stuff. I like silver too, but I'd rather have gold.